HABC Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
General Health & Safety
This qualification is ideal for anyone in a supervisory, team leader or managerial role. Completion of this qualification will provide candidates with an understanding of their health and safety responsibilities as a more senior member of staff, as well as how to conduct those duties.
This qualification is usually obtained by taking this 2-day classroom-based course, however, it can also be achieved with Alpha Safety via eLearning.
- Understanding the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understanding the benefits of using a safety management system
- Understanding the principles of risk assessment
- Understanding the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards
- Understanding how to manage the effects of accidents and incidents
Multiple Choice Examination (60 Questions | 2 Hours)
Minimum Loan Value (12 month product) £250 (this is the total value less deposit)
Minimum Loan Value (24 & 36 month product) £450 (this is the total value less deposit)