Alpha Safety COVID-19 update 12/05/2020
Alpha Safety is looking at a return to business and training but maintaining safety precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and students.
Alpha Safety is looking at returning to business on the 1st of June unless further government updates recommend against it.
But the safety of our students and staff is Alpha's top priority this is why the following precautions have been put in place -
- All staff and students will be checked with a thermal sensor gun before entering the premises. If any abnormalities are shown the student or staff member will not be able to enter the premises.
- course numbers have been reduced in order to maintain social distancing
- Students will be issued their own pens, forms and safety kit (including gloves and a face mask) whenever it is necessary to have them.
- A sanitise station will be put in each classroom, students will be required to use hand sanitizer before leaving and entering the room
- No tea or coffee will be served until further notice to endure there is no cross-contamination.
These actions have been made due to recent government recommendation, and are subject to change upon being reviewed at a later date.