CITB Temporary Works Coordinator (TWCTC)Download PDF
The TWC 2 day course aimed at individuals within organisations who holds the role of Coordinator of all aspects of temporary works. In line with industry best practice (BS5975:2019).
There are no formal entry requirements, delegates should hold, or be about to hold, the role of a Temporary Works Coordinator. Delegates must be competent in Written and Spoken English.
- Module 1 - What is Temporary Works
- Module 2 - The History of Temporary Works
- Module 3 - Legal & Management Procedures of Temporary Works
- Module 4 - Who is involved with Temporary Works
- Module 5 - Planning Temporary Works
- Module 6 - Managing Construction, Erection & Dismantling of Temporary Works
If you are or about to acquire a Temporary Works Coordinator role on a construction site you have a legal and moral responsibility to your work force.
If you are booking on behalf of a CITB levy claiming organisation, please provide your unique levy number at the point of booking or on the day of the course. On course completion we will then sumbit your levy claim on your behalf.
The awarding body CITB issue all certificates via PDF format. This will be emailed to the course booking contact on successful completion of the course, once recieved from CITB.
25 Multiple Choice Question Exam