PASMA Low Level AccessDownload PDF
The PASMA Towers for Users course is designed to teach individuals how to successfully assemble, dismantle, alter, move and inspect mobile access towers through both classroom and practical training sessions.
The low-level access course is designed specifically for those using towers not exceeding 2.5m
Many clients and principal contractors in the construction, engineering and manufacturing industries now stimulate that anyone using mobile towers in any capacity hold a PASMA certificate. This means that as well as helping to safeguard yourself and employees from injury, with this accredited training complete, it also provides avenues to work with a wider client base.
A PASMA PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five year validity period.
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- Hazards affecting the use of low level units
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Publicly Available Specification
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice
- Fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records
Any personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of low level mobile access towers should consider this qualification essential.
Practical and Theoretic Assessments