HABC Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Alpha | Swansea | 01792 585868,
Alpha | Cardiff | 02921 111077
General Construction Courses,
General Health & Safety,
Manufacturing & Engineering,
Manufacturing & Engineering
COSHH training will make it easy for all staff to understand what they must do and how to recognise the different types of hazardous substances.
• The purpose of COSHH in the workplace
• Completing a COSHH Assessment
• Typical COSHH Hazards & Risks
• Effects of Various Substances on Humans
• COSHH Regulations & Their Application
• Symbols used in Marking Chemicals
• Emergency Procedures
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations 2005 requires that all members of staff that come into contact with a potentially hazardous substance, to be trained the safe methods for handling and cleaning up the substance. This can be something simple like bleach, or a more potent chemical like hydrofluoric acid. This course will allow you to evidence that such training has been completed.