RTITB Counterbalance ForkliftDownload PDF
The training aims to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with operating such machinery including attachments. To have a working knowledge of how the various machines operate and to identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions, including weight limits, and to carry out an effective pre use check.
We are able to offer both accredited (RTITB) or Alpha certified on site training and refreshers for counterbalance forklift vehicles.
Our highly accomplished tutor can accommodate up to 3 students per day, dependant on their existing knowledge and experience and the qualification desired.
SELECTING THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU
Counter Balance up to 5,000kg (ABA category B1) | Counter balance 5,001 up to 10,000kg (ABA category B2)
1 Day Course | Refresher Training (For students already in possession of a valid RITB Counterbalance Qualification, due to expire)
3 Day Course | Experienced Training (For students with extensive experience in operating a Counterbalance Forklift that do not currently hold a valid qualification)
5 Day Course | Novice Training (For students with little or no prior experience operating a Counterbalance Forklift) Please contact us for availability
If you have any questions regarding which course you should attend, please contact the office in advance
Day Rates for training available from £450
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-charging of Diesel, Gas or Electric Counterbalance Forklift
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Counterbalance Forklift
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Working in and out of racking with the Counterbalance Forklift
Minimum Loan Value (12 month product) £250 (this is the total value less deposit)
Minimum Loan Value (24 & 36 month product) £450 (this is the total value less deposit)