CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training (SEATS)Download PDF
The SEATS 1 day course provides Supervisors with an understanding of the environmental issues within the building, construction & civil engineering industry, as well as the legal responsibilities they have relevant to their work activities.
There are no formal entry requirements, delegates should hold, or be about to hold, the role of Supervisor. Delegates must be competent in Written and Spoken English.
- Module 1 - Sustainable Construction and the Environment
- Module 2 - Environmental Management Systems
- Module 3 - Archaeology & Heritage
- Module 4 - Ecology & Biodiversity
- Module 5 - Statutory Nuisance
- Module 6 - Water Management & Pollution Control
- Module 7 - Resource Management
- Module 8 - Soil Management & Contamination Control
- Module 9 - Waste & Material Management
If you are a Supervisor working on a building, construction site or in the civil engineering industry. This SEATS course will give you the knowledge and understanding of your environmental responsibilites
If you are booking on behalf of a CITB levy claiming organisation, please provide your unique levy number at the point of booking or on the day of the course. On course completion we will then sumbit your levy claim on your behalf.
The awarding body CITB issue all certificates via PDF format. This will be emailed to the course booking contact on successful completion of the course, once recieved from CITB.
25 Multiple Choice Question Exam