HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANCY
As a company you have numerous obligations to meet under different pieces of Health & Safety Legislation. Keeping compliant with the law is enough to overwhelm anybody.
- Do you know how many first-aiders your company needs?
- What’s involved in coming up with policies and procedures?
- How often should you revise your company's risk assessments?
With there being so many pieces of legislation to stay on top of and compliance with the law being so important, why not let us take the stress out of complying with your responsibilities?
Alpha Safety can help you with the following:
- General Health & Safety Advice
- Employee Safety Handbooks
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Evacuation Plans
- Workplace Health & Safety inspections
- Preparation of Suitable & Sufficient Risk Assessments
- Developing & Implementation of Safe Systems of work
- Developing Policies and Procedures
- Devise, Implement and Audit of Health & Safety Management systems
- Identifying Training Needs & Facilitating Training
- Health & Safety Audits
- Accident Investigation
- Representation in Meetings with Enforcement Officers
- Legislation Updates
- Assume the Role of your Company's Competent Person
Focus on running your business. Why not allow us to take away the hassle of making sure you're meeting your legal obligations? Alpha Safety can offer a tailored service to companies of all sizes. From a small office to multi-site manufacturing and construction organisations; our team of Consultants cover all of south Wales and all of the UK and have experience in a wide range of industries and posses the most up-to-date training available.
You have a legal and moral duty to ensure the safety of everyone that is potentially affected by your business. Utilising the services of a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant is more cost effective than you might think. Initial advice and consultation is free. Get in touch today to see how we can help.
Companies of all sizes can benefit from using an external Health and Safety Consultant. While in house staff may understand the workings of your business it’s easy for a culture of complacency to arise and for hazards and risks to get ignored. Having a third party take a look at your health and safety systems gives a more accurate and impartial idea of how closely you are complying with legislation. Companies large and small can benefit from access to trained informed professionals that can act as their competent person.
In addition to offering general Health and Safety advice and training, we can offer more specialist guidance in subjects like Asbestos Awareness, COSHH, HACCP, Noise Reduction and much more.