RTITB Reach ForkliftDownload PDF
The training aims to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with operating such machinery including attachments. To have a working knowledge of how the various machines operate and to identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions, including weight limits, and to carry out an effective pre use check.
We are able to offer both accredited (RTITB) or Alpha certified on site training and refreshers for Reach Trucks.
Our highly accomplished tutor can accommodate up to 3 students per day, dependant on their existing knowledge and experience and the qualification desired.
On completation of the RTITB course, you will recieve a E - Card & PDF Certificate.
NB: Reach Truck Training is available on-site only. Please contact us for pricing and availability
SELECTING THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU
1 Day Course | Refresher Training (For students already in possession of a valid RITB Reach-truck qualification, due to expire)
3 Day Course | Experienced Training (For students with extensive experience in operating a Reach Forklift that do not currently hold a valid qualification)
4 Day Course | Novice Training (For students with little or no prior experience operating a Reach Forklift) Please contact us for availability
If you have any questions regarding which course you should attend, please contact the office in advance
Day Rates for training available from £495.00 + VAT - Please contact us for dates and availability.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-charging of Diesel, Gas or Electric Reach Truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Reach Truck
- Manoeuvring the Reach Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Working in and out of racking with the Reach Truck