NEBOSH GeneralDownload PDF
NEBOSH is the awarding organisation of choice for Health & Safety Professionals. The training is academically demanding which has led the NEBOSH National General Certificate to be the most recognised and popular qualification in the UK and abroad. The ‘General Certificate’ is divided into 3 units, NGC1, which is a common module for almost all NEBOSH Qualifications, covering Health and Safety Foundations, Law and Management Systems, GC2 covering the control of workplace hazards and GC3, a work-based practical assessment consisting of an inspection and report.
Alpha Safety also offer the NEBOSH General Certificate via eLearning
- Foundations of Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Health & Safety Culture
- Monitoring, Review & Audit
- Accident Investigation & Reporting
- Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Electrical & Fire Hazards
- Chemical & Biological Health
- Physical & Psychological Health
- Equipment Hazards & Control
- Workplace Safety Inspections & Reporting
Anybody with Managerial Health and Safety responsibilities in the workplace should set the acquisition of this qualification as a key goal to fulfilling their role. Likewise, if your interest is to become a Health and Safety Manager this is your ideal starting point.
Two, 2 Hour Exams and on-site Project