NEBOSH Construction | NGC1 ExemptDownload PDF
This qualification is open only to candidates who have already completed the NEBOSH NGC1 module within the last five years.
Whether as a stand-alone qualification or en-route to gaining The National General or Fire Certificates you can register for the final 5 days of our full NEBOSH General Certificate course, complete the project and sit the exam to gain the full NEBOSH General Certificate.
Candidates Booking this course must have completed NGC1 within 5 years of this course. If uncertain, to ensure that you are eligible for this course, please contact NEBOSH on +44 (0)116 263 4700. You will need your current certificate for reference. If you have not successfully completed the NEBOSH NGC1 module you will need to sit our full NEBOSH National Construction Certificate course. Click Here for dates, prices and availability
- Monitoring, Review & Audit
- Accident Investigation & Reporting
- Construction Law & Management
- CDM Regulations
- Construction Related Hazards
- Excavation & Confined Space Hazards
- Manual Handling Hazards
- Electrical & Fire Hazards
- Chemical & Biological Health
- Physical & Psychological Health
- Equipment Hazards & Control
- Workplace Safety Inspections & Reporting
Anybody with Managerial Health and Safety responsibilities in a construction setting should set the acquisition of this qualification as a key goal to fulfilling their role. Likewise if your interest is to become a Site Health and Safety Manager this is your ideal starting point.
2 hour written Exam & Project (GC3)