NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk AssessmentDownload PDF
Alpha are pleased to announce that we are now offering the new NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment. This is a one-day course, based on HSE’s best practice guidance and tools. The course will help you to identify and assess manual handling risk, and more importantly, implement controls which will protect your staff
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment is for anyone who gets involved with assessing and addressing manual handling risks.
The course is ideal for;
- Health and safety professionals
- Workplace champions
- Employee representatives
- Occupational health practitioners
NEBOSH recommends that learners studying this course should reach a mnimum standards of English which is equivalent to an international English Language.
The course will cover the following topics;
- Explain the importance of reducing risks associated with manual handling activities
- Understand responsibilities in relation to manual handling
- Explain what manual handling risks are and how they may result in injury
- Demonstrate and practice appropriate manual handling risk assessment technique
- Apply wider elements of risk management for manual handling.
Using this qualification to build in-house expertise will help organisations:
- Protect members of staff from one of the main causes of musculoskeletal disorders and work absences
- Have confidence that the approach adopted to manual handling risk assessment reflects best practice and utilises HSE manual handling tools and templates.
A practical assessment at the end of the course.