HABC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First AidDownload PDF
The 2 day Paediatric First Aid course is a worthy addition to anyone who is working the childcare sector. It covers a wide range of topics and expands on the 1 day course by going into depth on each subject. No previous First Aid experience is necessary to join this course - Please contact us for dates and availability.
- How to deal with an Emergency
- Infection Control Measures
- The Primary & Secondary Surveys
- Causes of Unconsciousness
- Choking Procedures
- Prevention & Control of Shock
- Bleeding/Wound Management (includes Catastrophic Bleeds)
- Burns Procedures
- The Importance and Completion of Accident Reports and RIDDOR Forms
- Child specific first aid conditions
The 2 day Paediatric First Aid course is vital for anyone working with children. Since the
Training staff in this subject has become a high priority for managers and an area of focus for external regulators.
The awarding body Highfield issue all certificates via PDF format. This will be emailed to the course booking contact on successful completion of the course, once recieved from Highfield.
Practical Assessment & Short Answer Exam