HABC Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (England Only)Download PDF
Valid in England Only; this one day course teaches the basics for dealing with infants and children requiring first aid treatment.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider
- Assessing an emergency situation safely
- Providing First Aid to an Unresponsive Infant or Child who is breathing normally
- Providing First Aid to an Unresponsive Infant and a Child who is not breathing normally
- Foreign Body Airway obstructions
- External Bleeding (includes Catastrophic Bleeds)
This course is essential for anyone in England, working with children.
Practical Assessment and Short Answer Exam