CISRS Scaffolder CPD Refresher CourseDownload PDF
This course is for people looking to renew a CISRS Scaffolder card (blue) and a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card (gold).
This course will refresh your existing knowledge, make you fully aware of changes in legislation and good working practices, to align your skill-set with the contents of current CISRS Scaffolder/Advanced Scaffolder Courses.
You need to attend this course in order to renew your cards
- You will hold either a CISRS Scaffolder (blue) card or a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder (gold) card.
- You need to attend this course in order to renew your card.
- You'll also have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- General site health and safety
- Good environmental practice
- Scaffold inspection
- Mobile Access Tower Training for Scaffolders (MATS)
- Scaffold good practice
- Temporary Works responsibilities
- Scaffolding Health Safety & Behavioural Test.
- All delegates attending the course will have their renewed card endorsed with CPD/Refresher.
In addition, delegates have the opportunity to add the following endorsements to their cards on successful completion of the practical elements and tests associated with each Module.
- Scaffold Inspection Module
- Delegates who hold a separate Inspection Card will no longer be required to renew this separate card.
- Mobile Access Tower Training for Scaffolders (MATS) Module
- Scaffolding Health Safety & Behavioural Test
- Delegates who fail this test will be required to pass a CITB Health Safety and Environment Test or hold a recognised exemption, in order to apply for their new card.
This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals.
Assessment involves a written test and a written report.