CISRS Scaffolder Course - Part 2Download PDF
This 10-day course is for people who have spent at least six months on site since passing the CISRS Scaffolding part 1 course.
You will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures, working as part of a team.
- Completed the scaffolding Part 1 course
- At least six months site experience since passing the part 1 course
- Ability to climb up and down ladders safely
- Ability to handle scaffold boards and steel scaffold poles
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds.
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
- Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable.
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors for tie testing.
Teaching is a mix of classroom-based theory, practical exercises and computer-based training.
Assessment includes written and practical tests.